Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a window power switch unit, a rear spoiler emblem and both rear marker lights.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Check out the alfa suppliers, centerline, classic alfa, alfaholics, APE and anyone else I cant remember that sponsors this site.
None of those sound like complicated parts to track down, if you're looking at used parts someone may want to sell, post in the parts wanted forum. Is this your first Alfa?

·
Registered
246 Posts
The rear marker lights are an integral part of the rear tail/brake/backup light module. Unfortunately, as I found out, you'll need to purchase the entire unit for just the rear side marker. If its just a broken lens on those marker lights, you can, if you're handy, manufacture your own using off the shelf materials(and save yourself $500 - $600 to boot). I did that and it came out pretty well, though I won't win a Concours d'Elegance anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Centerline lists them for $138 per side. So you can save yourself $276.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Centerline lists them for $138 per side. So you can save yourself $276.
They are “out of stock” at Centerline (right side) and probably have been for 10 years. You will have much better luck finding a right-side assembly if you want new. Left sides for whatever reason are very difficult to find. The right-side assemblies are $325 at Classic Alfa (Lefts not available), although I don’t know if those have the side-marker light (Euro units have reflectors only?).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts