Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured id pass this along to you guys..hell spread the word if ya like..good FREE way to blow a sunday...im not part of the organizers..im just going to be there like i am every year

2011 Great Pacific Northwest Micro-Minicar Extravaganza.....(the Abbreviation keeps getting longer) this sunday

This year will be bigger and more fun than last.

Unbelievable but true!.

YouTube - ‪2011 GPNW microcar show promotion‬‏

June 12 outside Portland Oregon

Host Hotel

McMenamins - Grand Lodge Home

show starts around 9-10 depending on the strays..and ends around 3-5 depending on how long owners hang around....likely one of the most laid back shows ...and most of the cars seen are going to be things youve never seen in person

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Hey, I had a subaru 360!

No micro car today, but . . are we talking AM or PM? I can't make it at 9am but I might get there by 5 pm if the Cornelius Police are not their usual selves. I hate their sobriety checks!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL "am" tho ive been told as early as 8 this year..shrugs..ill be there with my ragtag pair of lloyds the stocker and the alfa inspired beasty

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow, wish I'd seen this yesterday. Would have been much more fun than finally disassembling a GTV6 parts car today.

I love microcars and haven't seen any in decades. Too bad about the rain...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Well, it's 4:16 PM and starting to rain. . .I may not get there by 5 PM but I will have one for those who did make it. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Sheesh, whats taking so long?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Wow, looks like I missed a good one! Not at all like I pictured from the Youtube thingy. Thanks for the pictures! Next year maybe. . .

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah and its anything but the "big car snobbish" that in general most shows are..many owners will let you climb in or take you for a drive...touching leaning on etc are all fine here!!!!!...the average owner will gladly stand around answering questions open and shut things etc

if you look thru the cruise stuff a fiat 500 showed up...get this it was a RENTAL CAR..she got at the airport.........

ill post up next year 30 days out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts