Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the Girling clutch slave cylinder rebuild kit part # it should start with SPXXXX?
Thanks, John

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
The Girling clutch slave cylinder kit for 102 and 106 cars is SP2029 (for a No. 112 7/8" cylinder).

John, check if Octagon Motors on Venables has it in stock (else I can lend you a spare kit or even a complete cylinder until your order arrives).

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ruedi, I will see you this morning. I will head down to Octogon Monday and replace the kit for you.
John

·
Push hard and live
11,035 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slave Cylinder prices

Thanks to Ruedi I was able to drive the car on Sunday afternoon after picking up a couple of spare kits he had in stock.
I went down to the local MG repair shop ( Octogon Motors) on Monday and picked up two spares each of Clutch Master and Slave kits for a total price tax's in of $38.00 Canadian. Less then $10.00 per kit.
Had I purchased a Slave Cylinder from Italy $143.00 to $297.00 plus shipping plus duties and brokerage, My car would be on the road near the end of summer. Had I purchased from OK Parts $280.39 Canadian plus shipping etc, the car would have been on the road at the end of the week. I do have a spare Save cylinder housing purchased from Alfa Stop ( their logo on side) but the threads for the flex hose was the wrong diameter to my existing line. I would be taking a chance on the others being the same.
Thanks again Ruedi and we will see you tomorrow.
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts