Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance' posted that pic in the other thread. I did not know she was going to do that, since she is my girl, I do have to defend her. The reason being she saw how badly I was taking the responses and thought that would "cheer" me up, it actually did, but was still not in internet forum manner. I appologize to you all for the ones I piss off and for the ones I entertain and for the ones I'm actually able to help from time to time through PMs. Most knowledge and work that I provide, when asked to how much I'm owed, my response has been the same, just donate it to the board (such response was forwarded to Simon). I like this board, I like all of the users here, I just don't like being called a liar. I didn't mean to let it get to me personnally, but it finally did. So again, to those of you who were offended by the picture, I must say, I'm sorry those images were from our computer, but I'm not sorry I love the woman who took them and posted them as she knows, I don't lie about car stuff...:(

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
ddouglas is close to tying the record for responses on this bulletin board. Okay, he has had a lot of responses to raise your hand...

Seems like folks will pose a question about their car which senior members of the board have seen a hundred times, so many times they don't bother to answer. But that's what the BB is here for, right? Folks can post questions about a problem they have never seen, and all the experienced Alfa literati can answer. So I thought.

ddouglas has taught that the BB can be entertaining, and educational since I learned via his postings that one can move on, ignore postings, or respond in a like manner. Is it vengence? Boredom?

I like to read/talk about Alfa's. I've really learned a lot about my beloved car here. Also learned about human nature.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice to see that chivalry is not dead. When all else fails, blame your GF. Very nice.
Yes and in that you'll see, "I have to defend her". Chivalry is not dead in my household, perhaps your wife would've done the same?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts