Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the following parts for my 1951 Simca 8 Sport restoration:
1) Inner Headlight bucket
2) Passenger side inner door panel. This is the metal piece that carries the window winder and door lock mechanisms.
Both of these parts were apparently lost at the PO's painters...

In addition does anyone have any leads on:
1) Wiring Harness - can wire from scratch but if someone is making a reproduction harness it might be faster (or maybe not).
2) Rubber joint that goes between the two flat plates of windshield glass. I would think this was used on another car as I don't see them having made them just for the 8 Sport.

Generally, can you recommend any parts sources? I am familiar with Depanoto, Renel and ENPI.

I also have a nearly complete Simca 9 Sport that I am willing to trade parts out of...

Thanks - Stephen

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Headlight bucket

Some 30 years ago while in Goleta California, I was picking up some new MG parts and was told about an abandoned Simca Sport near Santa Barbara. I removed many parts including the HL buckets in order to use them on an Arnolt MG (Bertone bodied) As near as I could tell they were standard Marschal as used on many, many other cars. I even found the identical ones on my 1959 250GT PF coupe when I stripped it for repaint! I'll check my barn for any extras. Jarl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts