Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I get all of my signature to show up, including the list of cars owned?

·
Premium Member
16,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought that in the beginning, the list of cars did show up, but not now. I didn't notice that little tiny symbol down in the rhs corner. A way to make it permanently on?

Not that many cars, lol. I have a relative who admitted to owning more than 80 cars. He's the one we bought the SS from.

·
Push hard and live
11,027 Posts
When the new version of the BB was installed, the programmers/decision makers apparently decided the signature area just used up space, or something. So, not only does it stay hidden, they limited the number of characters. I discovered this when I tried to add my latest cars, and got a message that my preexisting signature was already too long, so the only changes allowed were to reduce the blather. I inquired and was told “hmmm, we’ll look into it”. That was right after the new site went up, so must not be a high priority.

I find amusement when a site dedicated to Alfas tells a paying subscriber “sorry, you’ve had, or have, too many Alfas.”

It is the same logic as when a merchant refuses to accept American Express. It’s like saying “we don’t want to do business with people who have a limitless buying capacity”.

We live in a crazy world.

Reactions: Aggie57 and Del
1 - 4 of 4 Posts