Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....I have not seen this sign in almost twenty years and had to take a picture of it too. The dealer said they expect one possibly two 4c's at the end of the month or early October.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well that's encouraging !

The Fiat dealer here in Costa Mesa on Harbor Blvd in the OC still just says "Fiat", no sign of Alfa presence except some brochures. I checked this Sunday and they didn't know when they were going to have a 4C to show. It was supposed to be here mid-August, then end of August, so I guess they've stopped guesstimating.

·
Super Moderator
10,599 Posts
Yea, ditto for Mission Viejo. The original banner read "Coming soon: Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Maserati". But when the building finally went up, the sign just listed Fiat and Maserati. With only a handful of 4C's coming to the US, I guess every Fiat dealer doesn't get one. Plus it seems kind of silly to put "Alfa Romeo" on your sign if you have only one or two units to sell.

·
Registered
831 Posts
My Fiat / Alfa dealer here in Santa Monica has a cloth banner that says "Alfa". They expect a few 4C's late September or early October. I suspect that's more guesswork than fact. One can hope.

·
Registered
805 Posts
The initial crop of dealers is around 86 Fiat and Maserati dealers in the US. Probably more to come as more product reaches the shores.
These signs went up here in San Diego at the end of August.:thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts