Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
It was me... that corner is increasingly slow as second is slowly harder and harder to access from third. I only saw you just before i turned off the Hwy. so are you the one that calls near the tennis courts home??

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well either you were visiting someone or you're closer than I guessed and we share the same milkbar :D

I normally hit the next service lane entry at 80 in third :eek: down to second
and around the next corner at 55 or so.

Definitely series one.

·
Registered
108 Posts
the street i pulled into is home for me and my series 1, soon to be treated to new suspension bushes and reupholstered interior, amongst a few other goodies. Can i ask, is there anyone local you trust for new brake pads and wheel balance and the other various simple jobs when you cant do them yourself?. Havent used the milk bar since Ray left..(I was in primary school at the time, the new owner John scared me once..haha).

My car has been in the area for at least 15 years, I imagine you would have seen my grandfather driving it to my house past the tennis courts almost daily

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G'Day Brian,

the street i pulled into is home for me and my series 1, soon to be treated to new suspension bushes and reupholstered interior, amongst a few other goodies.
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE ;) Actually a friend of Dads lives in your group and I spotted your car the other day.

Can i ask, is there anyone local you trust for new brake pads and wheel balance and the other various simple jobs when you cant do them yourself?.
I use Highway Tires for wheel alignments and balances (cnr Boundary/Governor). Brake pads I do myself, 5 min each for the front and 15-20 each for the rear, come and see me.

Havent used the milk bar since Ray left..(I was in primary school at the time, the new owner John scared me once..haha).
Nooooooo! Ray didn't leave that long ago did he, **** tempus fugit!

My car has been in the area for at least 15 years, I imagine you would have seen my grandfather driving it to my house past the tennis courts almost daily
Not unless he was my next door neighbor, but he had a TS.

·
Registered
108 Posts
your place or mine?

if you can recommend some pads that wont squeel like little girls every time i stop that would be great.

I dont know exactly where you live...no fair. youre 1 up on me.

Merry Christmas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts