Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for any Siata Diana parts. A 1400 head, valve cover, exhaust manifold, and Distrib. can anyone help?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Siata daina

There is a fellow in Virginia,Charlottesville area I believe who deals in all manner of exotica. His first name is Oliver but I will have to do some leg work to track him down. He had Siata Daina or parts for sale relatively recently, Ill let you know, good luck.

·
Registered
71 Posts
There is a fellow in Virginia,Charlottesville area I believe who deals in all manner of exotica. His first name is Oliver but I will have to do some leg work to track him down. He had Siata Daina or parts for sale relatively recently, Ill let you know, good luck.
I believe you are referring to Oliver Kuttner. I don't know if he has any Siata Daina stuff, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised. Send me a PM and I will pass on his contact information to you off-line.

Since the Siata mechanicals are mostly standard Fiat parts, you may also want to make inquiries through some of the Fiat collector groups.

And lest I forget, when do we get to see pictures of your car? Don't be shy :)

Cheers,
Doug in Boise, Idaho
<A HREF="http://www.peconga.com">www.peconga.com</A>

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Doug,

I'd appreciate knowing Oliver's contact details too. Please email me as my pm box is full :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Alex.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Which Siata Daina type do you have. I have owned several Daina Grand Sport spiders and two Daina berlinettas. I still have one of the berlinettas. It is a 1950 Siata Daina 1800 berlinetta with an alloy "fast-back" body similar to a first series Lancia B20 GT. I may still have a few extra parts for the 1400 series cars.

Peter Zobian

·
Registered
218 Posts
I do have an extra Siata aluminum valve cover, but it needs repair. I has a hole cut in the side to install a breather. I might even have the aluminum breather that was installed in the valve cover.

I'll have to look and see if I have anything more.

Peter Zobian

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Siata "Daina" ... not "Diana"

A reminder that the model name is "Daina", named for a European fallow deer. A small metal statue appeared as an ornament on the front of some early cars in the series.

I have already offered what I have available outside of this thread but if no action is taken sometime soon by the various parties who have expressed an interest, all the stuff will go back overseas where an offer has been made but not yet accepted. Anyone with serious interest should contact me asap at iicar AT earthlink.net

All the best.

John de Boer
The Italian Car Registry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts