Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good shop, with Alfa specialization/experience in Portland, Oregon. I need a shop for a Pre-Purchase Inspection. There's a Spider that I might try to buy that is located up there.

Because this will be my first Alfa (and my first out of state car purchase), I need someone who is familiar with all the typical spider issues so that I can get a good sense of the car before I pull the trigger and fly up for a a road trip.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just so you have somewhere to start. No affiliation with either other than meeting both owners (non-repair terms.)

ATD and Nassco (Nasco?)are both Alfa Romeo friendly shops and knowledgeable, nice people in my experiences. I am sure that there are others including Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo (original Alfa dealer in PDX) You might also post in the AROO club sub forum for other PDX options, first hand experience, and independent inspection services. Not withstanding even reading the spider facts section regarding your proposed car will provide a great deal of warning areas and common highlights specific to each model year change.
Good luck.
IF you need Nasco's number let me know. (I could not find it on the web but have it in my contacts.)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Second

I second all recommendations:

ATD:
(503) 232-5401

Nasko's Imports:
(503) 771-1472

Ron Tonkin GrandTurismo:
503-257-9655

Alfa Romeo Owners Oregon (basket of Alfa Wacko's)
Alfa Romeo Owners of Oregon

Plus:
The Jag Shop:
(503) 731-9919

Veloce Motors: (South of Portland)
(503) 274-0064

Alfa of Tacoma: North of Portland
(253) 838-2531

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.