Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellows,
I need help finding sheet metal to restore my 65 2600 spider.
I need trunk wheel well, floor pans and rocker panels.
In addition I need to find a place that sells brake master cylinder rebuild kits.
Thank you all in advance for all input and suggestions.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Hi All,

are these prices correct ?

a friend of me asked him for a rearbumber not chromed from 2600 spider and his price was euro 1000,- and not like on picture euro 525,-

rgds Franco

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Prices

Franco

No the prices are not correct - this is just an illustration from an old Alfabb posting.

Also the rear bumper on a 2600 spider is very similar to a Triumph Stag or Triumph 2000/2500 . These are available at around £300 new in stainless , one of the suppliers may copy a 2600 rear bumper for a similar price

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
sheetmetal for 2000 2600 spider sprint for sale

Hi All,

I have also sheetmetal for 1900 , 2000 ,2600 spider sprint for sale

We restored some 2000 2600 touring spiders and sprints and maked pattern to make NEW body parts sheets

perfect copy from original

floor front/rear L&R

rockers outside/ inside

and more

see picture for examples

rgds Franco ( from The Netherlands )

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have a set of outside sheetmetal " Skins" for the rockers that I purchased from Eric in Belgium many years ago .

He apparently uses his own 2600 for measurements

Each side comes in two sections with both ends tapered for the wheel wells and are welded in the middle once fitted

Let me know if you would like photos

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
46 Posts
2600 sprint body parts

this message for franco-veloce , please contact me at [email protected] , we are looking for some sheet metal to give a second live to a 2600 sprint !We are located in france .
best regards ..............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts