Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am interested in the sway bar for my 1988 Verde Milano. Do you know what the size the rear stock bar is? And could I ask you to send it directly to my mechanic? On Monday so he receives it by Wednesday of next week? He is in NORTHRIDGE Ca 91324. He is work in on my Milano until end of day Wednesday. I can pay via PayPal. It looks like it comes with all the parts to install it, correct?
Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am interested in the sway bar for my 1988 Verde Milano. Do you know what the size the rear stock bar is? And could I ask you to send it directly to my mechanic? On Monday so he receives it by Wednesday of next week? He is in NORTHRIDGE Ca 91324. He is work in on my Milano until end of day Wednesday. I can pay via PayPal. It looks like it comes with all the parts to install it, correct?
Thanks,
Ron
Not sure if your car is stock or modified in any way. The single best modification to make to the stock suspension on the Milano/GTV-6/ Alfetta (116 Chassis) is the addition of a stiffer rear sway bar. IMHO. The reduction in understeer is significant. You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: slowcreek

·
Registered
205 Posts
My Verde has a larger front bar springs and Koni shocks,plus the front end is lowered. I also have staggered tire set up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts