Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$4000 obo ***PRICE REDUCED!!*** Set of Alfa Romeo Spiders and performance parts!

***PRICE REDUCED!!***

I am selling a set of Alfa Romeo Spiders. One is a 1978 and has a clean title. The other is a 1981 and has no title. You can use it for parts or go through the process to apply for a lost title.

1978 Alfa Romeo Spider- This car was parked a couple of years ago and has been stored inside a garage the entire time my father owned it. When he parked it it was running but he started to pull parts off with the intent of rebuilding the motor. He didn't get very far as you can see by the pictures. He only pulled off the breather and plug wires. The interior is in need of repair and the body has a little hail damage. My father has since moved to Virginia and does not want to ship this car from Texas.

1981 Alfa Romeo Spider- I purchased this car in about 2004 from a car dealer. It did not run when I bought it so I never applied for the title. I intended to rebuild the motor and convert it to carbs. I purchased many performance parts which will be included with this sale. When I had the motor tore down I was told that it needed a line bore (the mains were uneven) and that is where I stopped. The car was an A/C car.

New Parts:
Chrome Headers
Ansa Sport Duel tip Muffler
Electric Fan
All gaskets needed for engine rebuild
Alternator Belt
Rods
Water Pump
Thrust Washer Set
Thermostat
Rod Bearings
Main Bearings
Upper timing chain
Lower timing chain
Clutch set

Used parts (From the '81):
Block
Head
Valve cover
Transmission
Radiator
other misc. parts

Asking $4000 obo for everything mentioned. Any reasonable offer will be considered!

*I have many more pictures I can send if interested.*

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts