Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a set of 40 DCOE 2 Weber alfa carburettors. Lowered in price for quick sale, please no offers. Willing to ship anywhere or pickup in Belgium-Europe. They are original weber carburetors for alfa romeo, one carb needs some screws exept from that complete. For Alfa Giulietta Spider Veloce, Giulietta Sprint Veloce / Speciale

40 DCOE2 No 27090
40 DCOE2 No 18190

850 euro for the pair

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Your going to get "spanked" for not posting price
after you talked about lowering it..💰

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Yes, need a picture of the rear area. (look like "enrichment" is missing in one.)
But if the price is right..

·
Registered
1973 Spider Veloce 2000
28 Posts
I believe Jethro Bronner has a very indepth and satisfying video of a Weber rebuild...whatcha want for the pair? Shipping would be to the US, Florida, 33511.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I did forget to put the price on it. I am looking for 850 euro and had them for sale before at 950.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Jethro is good but this guy really explains the inner workings and the theory behind the Weber.
He also has a very interesting way of pronouncing "Weber Carburetor" .. :giggle:
There's a whole series.

This might give someone the incentive to install a Pinto engine in an Alfa...😉

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
samakijoe,

Thanks for the great tip about the D3Sshooter website and the four videos he has on the Weber 40 CDOE carbs.

At first, I thought he was speaking English with a French accent, but he's Belgian and probably speaks both French and Flemish, which may produce a whole array of "uniquely-pronounced words such as "dee-a-meter". Regardless, these are great videos, especially for those of us whose eyes glaze over when Gordon starts speaking Weber.

Someday, I will find a pair of Weber 40 DOCE2 carbs that I can afford and try to restore them, myself 😄

Ray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts