Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discussion Starter • #1 18 d ago

All, I am putting 2 point belts in my car. I have one set of 3 point belts with the reel extenders included which I would sell or trade. One of the 3 point belts was never installed and the other is in VG condition with very minor wear from my homemade retainer near the headrest.. As I said I also have the bars which extend the reels for better function and fit. One caveat: I was never really happy with the 3 point belts because the bars hold the reel at an angle which causes the reel to lock up sometimes, not really a big deal as a quick jiggle frees them up. I will not supply the bolts as I need them for my new belts. The bolts on my car are original and are imprinted KLIPPAN 8.8 if that helps anyone interested find the right size.

I also have on racing belt, Pyrotect, about 4 inches wide. Pics below.
Pricing: The cheapest 3 point belts that I can see are about $75 each and do not include the extender bars, so how about $100 for the pair , shipped in the continental USA with the extenders included but no bolts.

The racing belt I will send anywhere in the continental US for shipping cost, say $15. The pics make it look nicer than it is, but it is not frayed, cut or defective in any way.

Paypal, Venmo or personal check is OK.. I would consider a trade for an original steering wheel and related hub etc. in decent condition, If the wheel is really nice and complete I would add some cash.

Thanks for looking!!! thumbnail_IMG_0139.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0140.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0141.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0145.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0144.jpg

Attachments
  • thumbnail_IMG_0144.jpg

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK Jim, send me a PM with your address, as I said it is not as nice as the picture, but perfectly functional. I'll let you know what the shipping is, the belt is free. I will probably not be able to send until Monday.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pryrotect is gone, the set of two three point belts still available.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP 3 pointers and extenders still for sale

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMPING AGAIN, How about $75 for the pair, with the reel extenders shipped in the continental USA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts