Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently there a 5 wheel and tyres on the site = item number 133400706484.
Sorry for my ignorance but would they fir a 2600 please?

Ken

·
Push hard and live
9,613 Posts
102-2000 and 106-2600 wheels and tires are interchangeable. There are some detail differences in the wheels that might be noticed by a knowledgeable judge at a concours, but they will work either way.

I have heard anecdotal comments that 2600 wheels were strengthened, as compared to the 2000, to deal with the 2600’s significant weight increase. I’m not sure of the details.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I think the main difference between the Two-liter and the 2600 wheels is that some different looking hub caps were used. I suspect they can be used interchangeably, too.

These wheels will not fit a Giulietta (or Giulia) as suggested.

Mark

·
Registered
206 Posts
Currently there a 5 wheel and tyres on the site = item number 133400706484.
Sorry for my ignorance but would they fir a 2600 please?

Ken
I have a set of five for the 2600, four will need bead blasting and painting. You can have them if you can collect from Wiltshire.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a set of five for the 2600, four will need bead blasting and painting. You can have them if you can collect from Wiltshire.
That would be great!
Unfortunately I will have to wait to collect as I am the vulnerable sector.
Do they have tyres?

·
Registered
206 Posts
That would be great!
Unfortunately I will have to wait to collect as I am the vulnerable sector.
Do they have tyres?
Hi Ken. Yes they do have tyres and tubes but they are very old. The wheels were blasted but then sat in a damp area and are now all red with rust. I can take some pics for you over the weekend. No hurry to collect

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great as I need to have tyres just for manoeuvring in the garage.
Roughly where in Wiltshire are you please?
A friend often goes to Hampshire from Sheffield so there may be a possibility for him to divert.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm in Marlborough. All the tyres hold air so no issues there. I'll pm you my number so you can contact me whenever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts