Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Series 1 alfetta sedan and/or 164q for sale.

I have bought another alfa so I would like to sell one or two of my other cars hence I have added the 164q to the list.

Its a 1992 12v Q.
A little ruff around the edges as its been a daily driver.
Drives well, still tight.
Still original except for the boot which has been stripped out.
Engine is a corker. I usually just putt it to work but the times I have opened it up this car really fly's. 200kph+ easy. Consider just buying it for an engine swap into a alfetta.
Over 50k worth or receipts from previous owner!?
$3500 ono.
Dean.

·
Registered
980 Posts
**** nice Alfetta Sedan, and the price is right! It would take double the money to get one to this level, without the labor. I smell a bargain for somebody, and the car itself is an incredible driving machine once it is sorted. It sure looks nice.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Rob.
I have only advertised the car on this website, and of course at work however I am surprised nobody has even made me an offer. Its just a solid car that has survived its 41 years on earth. If it was a ****box mg or some other British piece of crap it would be worth four time what I am asking. Sometimes I don't understand Alfa owners. As you rightly say it would cost way more to repair a rusty car than enjoy this one. Anyhow I would rather sell the 164q at this stage.

*Please note the car is now in Moonee Ponds. Call Maranello-Pursang if anyone is interested in having a look.*

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey,

Just checking if the Alfetta is still for sale.

Are you able to provide more details about the car - if it needs work to get a road worthy, if it needs any work to get it to be a daily driver?

Cheers,
Josh

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Man, I wish you were here in the U.S.; I'd have it today!

I loved my '75 Alfetta sedan and wish I had another.

Hold to your price!

Ray

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a dash + wood trim and the 4 SS original wheel trims from one I dismantled 2liter version 4 door.(very Rusty and delapitated) for sale.
They are on Gumtree Perth (Dash and Wood trim) can send pics of wheel trims, but they are undamaged and present after a decent polish like they should.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts