Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
series one alfetta sedan vgc + 164Q

Not perfect but a very tidy pretty car that isn't full of rust.
Can be viewed at Maranello Pursang in Brunswick Melbourne.
Asking 7000. Price is reflective of how well this car has survived.

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Series 1 alfetta sedan and/or 164q for sale.

I have bought another alfa so I would like to sell one or two of my other cars hence I have added the 164q to the list.

Its a 1992 12v Q.
A little ruff around the edges as its been a daily driver.
Drives well, still tight.
Still original except for the boot which has been stripped out.
Engine is a corker. I usually just putt it to work but the times I have opened it up this car really fly's. 200kph+ easy. Consider just buying it for an engine swap into a alfetta.
Over 50k worth or receipts from previous owner!?
$3500 ono.
Dean.

·
Registered
980 Posts
**** nice Alfetta Sedan, and the price is right! It would take double the money to get one to this level, without the labor. I smell a bargain for somebody, and the car itself is an incredible driving machine once it is sorted. It sure looks nice.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Rob.
I have only advertised the car on this website, and of course at work however I am surprised nobody has even made me an offer. Its just a solid car that has survived its 41 years on earth. If it was a ****box mg or some other British piece of crap it would be worth four time what I am asking. Sometimes I don't understand Alfa owners. As you rightly say it would cost way more to repair a rusty car than enjoy this one. Anyhow I would rather sell the 164q at this stage.

*Please note the car is now in Moonee Ponds. Call Maranello-Pursang if anyone is interested in having a look.*

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey,

Just checking if the Alfetta is still for sale.

Are you able to provide more details about the car - if it needs work to get a road worthy, if it needs any work to get it to be a daily driver?

Cheers,
Josh

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Man, I wish you were here in the U.S.; I'd have it today!

I loved my '75 Alfetta sedan and wish I had another.

Hold to your price!

Ray

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Still for sale.

All the cars are still for sale. The alfetta sedan is in Brunswick.
The 164 is to be wrecked in a few weeks when the rego runs out.
Phone number is in the thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the Alfetta still for sale? I've rung the number in the thread a number of times with no answer, and no response to my voicemail.

Cheers
Dave W.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a dash + wood trim and the 4 SS original wheel trims from one I dismantled 2liter version 4 door.(very Rusty and delapitated) for sale.
They are on Gumtree Perth (Dash and Wood trim) can send pics of wheel trims, but they are undamaged and present after a decent polish like they should.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts