Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Original owner - Certifico D' Oro - 98 points

AR1066456. Model Year 1989 Spider Veloce. Born 12/1988. Photo shot at 5:22 am on longest day of the year for the long daylight drive of the year in the "Pacific Northwet". Hwy 26 from Mt hood to Pacific Ocean down the hwy 101 and lots of Wilamette Valley time prior to 9:10pm sunset.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
My '87 Veloce

Attachments

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Verrrrry interesting door panel treatment.....I think I kind of like it....sort of....a little.....ok, yes I like it on your car and in that color.

·
Registered
279 Posts
'82 and a half. The beginning of the series 3. Kamm tail and L Jet but it has a lot of the hallmarks of the 70's thanks to the efforts of the PO, including the paint color. This photo was taken Christmas day in Connecticut. Then I drove to the beach. Strange winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've posted pics of my '85 elsewhere, but hope that bumping this thread might help get others to give it the love it deserves. Personally I think the S3 is a better-looking iteration of the Spider than it gets credit for. I look forward to sharing more of mine after I get her fully detailed, and have a chance to capture some more studiously composed images with a decent camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
My ‘89 Quadrifoglio with 24,000 Miles.

Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
1987 AR Spider
87 Posts
My 1987 S3

I got this car a year ago cheap from the auction house. After some repairs it runs perfect. Has 66,000 miles and zero rust.
I replaced the interiors for something a little more italian an added a few details such as the N steering wheel and a new radio apart from a lot of other stuff. It's a work in progress.
I'm going to give it to my 9 y/o grand daughter when she grows up.
I had 4 Alfas in the very distant past and had to get another after almost 30 years!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
I got this car a year ago cheap from the auction house. After some repairs it runs perfect. Has 66,000 miles and zero rust.
I replaced the interiors for something a little more italian an added a few details such as the N steering wheel and a new radio apart from a lot of other stuff. It's a work in progress.
I'm going to give it to my 9 y/o grand daughter when she grows up.
I had 4 Alfas in the very distant past and had to get another after almost 30 years!
The Nardi wheel is beautiful.

·
Registered
1987 AR Spider
87 Posts
Bought used from Japan of all places, has a couple of minor scuffs. The guy sent some origamis in the shape of birds in the box for my grand daughter. Very polite the Japanese.
I am not too strict with originality when it comes to cars of this nature, too many of them around, hence the non-standard interior.
Thanks.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts