Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've searched multiple times, under multiple titles and can not find a photo thread dedicated to the type/series 3 Spiders. I've only found threads for the type 1's and 2's. So I've decided to start one for the 3's.

Here's my 1986 Spider Graduate. I've had her for a month now and love driving this car.

Let's see the rest of the 3's.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
MY 86 - $2500.00 Alfa

Here is a picture of my 1986 Spider that I bought in pieces in Nashville. George (Conedriver) and I hauled it back to Lexington where I reassembled it. It came with two engines - L-Jets - Two good transmissions, Two Differentials, and Fourteen Tuberware boxes of new and used parts. It had a chassis stiffener, Bilstens, and IAP red springs with four 15" Panasports mounted. Also, a Harbor Frieght engine lift, extra converible top which I gave to George for helping me haul all the stuff home. $2500.00 dollars ! Guy just didn't want it anymore.
The nose is a bit chipped up from going Bra-less, but that will fix up.
Incase you didn't notice, It's a WHITEY. You know what that means....... :D:D:D Ask John M or Murray Sert if you don't.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good addition.

i know there is a series 1 and i started a series 4.
Thank you. I figured every other Spider had its own picture thread, why not the 3's? Hopefully more will start posting.

The red Spider above is beautiful, and I love the Panasports on the white Spider.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Red & white tape

I Guess the red and white reflector tape is a requirement in Israel. ?? :eek:

·
Registered
135 Posts
May I add my 1984 Silver Spider Veloce? 36,300 original miles. A great driver and lots of fun......

Ed Green
Charlotte, NC United States

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Take a "lemon" and run

This is my '84 Spider Veloce. Paint is not original color, but I often get compliments from Alfisti and the other mere mortals.

SpiderV.JPG

MVC-015S.JPG

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here is a picture of my 1986 Spider that I bought in pieces in Nashville. George (Conedriver) and I hauled it back to Lexington where I reassembled it. It came with two engines - L-Jets - Two good transmissions, Two Differentials, and Fourteen Tuberware boxes of new and used parts. It had a chassis stiffener, Bilstens, and IAP red springs with four 15" Panasports mounted. Also, a Harbor Frieght engine lift, extra converible top which I gave to George for helping me haul all the stuff home. $2500.00 dollars ! Guy just didn't want it anymore.
The nose is a bit chipped up from going Bra-less, but that will fix up.
Incase you didn't notice, It's a WHITEY. You know what that means....... :D:D:D Ask John M or Murray Sert if you don't.
I live in Lexington and have been search for a Alfa for a bit do you know any around here for sale?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts