Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a drivers side sport seat hinge (the one with the curved seat back release lever) for an `87 spider. Willing to buy a complete seat to get the needed hinge. Thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
304 Posts
seat hinge spider sport seat

I am looking for a drivers side sport seat hinge (the one with the curved seat back release lever) for an `87 spider. Willing to buy a complete seat to get the needed hinge. Thanks for any and all help.
i have a top section of a 1987 spider veloce leather sport seat in good cond with hinge $135,if your interested
please email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replys, but I have determined that I have series 4 seats in this `88 spider. Therefore, I guess I need to alter this post or create a new one. Anyone happen to have a set for series 4 seats? Thanks again for any help.

·
Premium Member
4,518 Posts
Sometime in the 87 to 88 model year they went to the curved knob for the seat back release. The only difference in the hinges is the knob. Because of the design of the curved knob they are very prone to break off. They usually break the plastic away from the slot.

·
Registered
304 Posts
1988 j hook for seat

Thanks for the replys, but I have determined that I have series 4 seats in this `88 spider. Therefore, I guess I need to alter this post or create a new one. Anyone happen to have a set for series 4 seats? Thanks again for any help.
if you just want the hinge with j hook 25 plus shipping

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts