Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa romeo 164 Q4 1994
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cerco sensore angolo sterzo Alfa Romeo 164 Q4 e anche i galleggianti serbatoio benzina.vorrei sapere se qualcuno ha cercato di riparare il sensore della scatola dello sterzo. Saluti Vitaliano

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I would guess that the Q4 steering angle sensor is the same part as used on 164S (Q & QV), does anyone have one to offer Vitaliano?

That being said, what is the problem with your angle sensor, it is kaputt or could it merely be out of adjustment? Do you have access to a Fiat Lancia Tester with module M4B or MA3A?

The tank floats are non-existent in the US, they are unique to the Q4.

·
Registered
445 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa romeo 164 Q4 1994
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
il mio sensore è guasto, con un tester si vede subito se funziona, basta ruotarlo e puoi regolare i volt .il problema non e regolarlo e che non si trovano più questi sensori e non mai sentito che qualcuno lo abbia riparat.e il pezzo più importante dell auto.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Contact Jason Minos at Alfissimo.com. He can probably help you find a steering sensor from a parted out Q4.

have you considered something like this?Float Arm, Fuel Level, F99 (FLFA-F99): Fuel Pump Module Parts | Racetronix

is this for the auxiliary level sender in the trunk?

Karl

il mio sensore è guasto, con un tester si vede subito se funziona, basta ruotarlo e puoi regolare i volt .il problema non e regolarlo e che non si trovano più questi sensori e non mai sentito che qualcuno lo abbia riparat.e il pezzo più importante dell auto.

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Yes, indeed, the Q4 steering steering sensor is different from the S & Q units (learned from reading all the posts on the subject). The unit Allan identifies as 60568856 looks like the photo below (thanks to a post by Cavallino). I asked my trusty Alfa supplier in Italy and he can't get it. But don't give up. The usual problem is a voltage output that skips and is not gradual. My inclination would be to try to disassemble it to see if it can be cleaned. Testing can be done on the workbench with 5 volt supply and volt meter.

7603760E-916D-46C4-93C7-37128CB9615F.jpeg

·
Registered
Alfa romeo 164 Q4 1994
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quando con il tester non ti dà nessun voltaggio il sensore è guasto l'unico rimedio e estrarre il vecchio e metterne uno nuovo .ci vuole uno pratico di potenziometro e un tornio.ciao

1 - 10 of 10 Posts