Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello charley, thanks again for posting. Do you have any background information on the bus differences shown in the 2 pictures in post 19?

1. Licence plate position is different between the 2 buses and the licence plate colour is different.

2. The body, doors and wheel colour in the 2 pictures is different.

If you know I would be interested to find out.

·
Registered
9,257 Posts
Interesting also that license plate "A2006" is not listed in this link above.

·
Registered
237 Posts
There has been an article in the Swedish paper Dagens Nyheter: "4055: an räddadades i sista stund". Google translation: "4055 rescued at the last minute". (A-7)4055 is the license plate number. The article says there is no guarantee that the wreck will be preserved.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ar 140 afs$

No info on the 2 photos . Photo of model attached which gives good idea of original colour scheme.

Hello charley, thanks again for posting. Do you have any background information on the bus differences shown in the 2 pictures in post 19?

1. Licence plate position is different between the 2 buses and the licence plate colour is different.

2. The body, doors and wheel colour in the 2 pictures is different.

If you know I would be interested to find out.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Charley, can you tell us more about that highly desirable model? What scale is it and who made it? Is it ready made or a kit or is it custom built?

·
Registered
122 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Henrik, I own a Alfa Mille Bus based transporter for cars with flat laing engine. Many similarities with Brasilian FNM. May be an axle from there will your bus. Contact me under: martin.kappqkapp-niles.com and I send you some pictures in HighRes.
Happy New Year

·
Registered
122 Posts
Trolebus

Just spotted this for sale on the Mercado Livre site the last of the Fiat Alfa trolebus from the 1962 Santos batch.

Trólebus Fiat Alfa Romeu Ano 1962 no MercadoLivre

There is also a nice video on YouTube showing the manufacture of the batch made for Montevideo....
!

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sensational update!

Last week me and my team managed to discover the rear part of this articulated trolleybus in remarkably good condition! What is believed to bee the last remaining Alfa-Romeo articulated trolleybus in the world have, beleieve it or not, survived outside in the elements for almost 60 years! , the bus was taken out of service in 1955.

There will bee a preservation and possibly a rebuild!

May post a picture soon!

·
Registered
9,257 Posts
Congratulations, fantastic news! Can't wait to read how it was found and how this story unfolds.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts