Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I haven’t been around much, wanted to thank all the amazing enthusiasts that have helped and guided me with my 1974 Spider. Yes I did finally install the new/used ignition switch, yes it does have a functional key. Straight honest car, needs some floor board love but fairly rust free otherwise. 87,000 miles, clear CA title. Asking $1300
Contact me anytime for pictures and additional information. Email me.
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Thats right, be positive!
Im so sorry to hear that you lost your job, that sucks.
I hate that you have to lose your car, even if it is a project and not a long time runner.

But, the nice thing is that it is replaceable! In due time when the Alfa bug bites again and your work situation is straightened out, you can jump back in!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats right, be positive!
Im so sorry to hear that you lost your job, that sucks.
I hate that you have to lose your car, even if it is a project and not a long time runner.

But, the nice thing is that it is replaceable! In due time when the Alfa bug bites again and your work situation is straightened out, you can jump back in!
Thank you so much for the kind words, yes everything in life is in a state of change. This to shall pass. Cheers mate!! Thumbs up!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Bump - didn't quite come together but I wanted to pass along that Joe (seller) is a nice guy and easy to work with. We did some some good news when we dug into the rear of the car today, putting a stock bumper back on should be pretty straightforward.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts