Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day Alfisti,

I decided to post my ‘89 Alfa Romeo Quad for sale. I’m located in San Diego CA, car is registered and titled here in CA. I purchased her about 2 years ago from a seller in TX who purchased it from the original owner in Arkansas, and she is completely rust free. The vehicle has its original 102,500 miles, clean title no accident history. Service done during my ownership was a new catalytic converter, rebuilt alternator, new battery, replaced transmission fluid (redline 75w90ns)
The door panels feature new upholstery and trim, the carpets have been re-dyed, sound deadening material has been installed, and new floor mats fitted. Further additions custom trim for the shifter surround and steering wheel, and a modern Kenwood head unit linked to new speakers, a 10″ Alpine subwoofer, and Kenwood amplifier.

i am selling her along with my ‘94 Veloce CE 2/190. Let me know if you have any questions. I have original window sticker, owners manual and original paperwork from original owner indicating previous mechanic visits. I Also have original shiftknob
$15,000 firm.

·
Registered
74 Spider 78 Spider 84 Spider
745 Posts
Interested in the subwoofer setup...Is it a custom box on top of the original package shelf or does it replace the original piece?

·
Registered
74 Spider 78 Spider 84 Spider
745 Posts
Custom box
Yes I know it's a custom box but does it simply sit on top of the original package shelf or is that shelf replaced in entirety by the custom box? My guess is the original shelf is removed completely but cant' tell for sure.

·
Premium Member
5,527 Posts
Be careful.

You have almost no brake fluid in the brake master cylinder reservoir.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I replaced the fluid that day I took the pictures, thanks for the onservation but dot 3 fluid now fills both brake and clutch reservoirs

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I know it's a custom box but does it simply sit on top of the original package shelf or is that shelf replaced in entirety by the custom box? My guess is the original shelf is removed completely but cant' tell for sure.
Yes it replaces the shelf, underneath the box you see exposes all the wiring for the speakers

·
Registered
1987 Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio
283 Posts
beautiful car! What is that glove box in the on the back of the center console?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
beautiful car! What is that glove box in the on the back of the center console?
It’s custom made storage compartment that’s connected to the speaker shelf. Fits perfectly snug between the seats, I use it as a cup holder 💁🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just picked up some service history records today from the mechanic. Good thing they have record of everything on computer. I always seem to misplace those carbon copies or they become unreadable over time.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Great photos! I spent several months out in SD back in 1981, took in the harbor, the terrific seafood, the zoo, surrounding countryside and the Star of India merchantman, vintage 1860's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw your ad for this car elsewhere online when doing my search for a car pretty much exactly like this. If not for the fact that it’s on the other side of the country (I’m in Indiana), I’d be a very likely buyer for this. Good luck!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey that’s
I saw your ad for this car elsewhere online when doing my search for a car pretty much exactly like this. If not for the fact that it’s on the other side of the country (I’m in Indiana), I’d be a very likely buyer for this. Good luck!
hey that doesn’t stop bidders On bring a trailer from buying cars.
For a rust free version of a spider you’re going to have to look elsewhere. It’s worth the price of shipping. Just saying

·
Registered
7,481 Posts
Why are you selling both your Spider's?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts