Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Location and more pics please. Also some more detailed history and description would do wonders.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in Oregon and im in the need a family car, so this one has to move on. I have owned it for 3 years and i personally know the 2 previous owners before me. I have only put about 3K miles on it in that time frame. As far as maintenance goes, i have replaced the old shocks with new Bilsteins, new starter, it is getting new brakes right now because i noticed a problem a few weeks ago with a sticking caliper, so that is being fixed. Mechanically it is super sound and runs like a top. If i was to keep it i would replace/ fix two things. New dash board as the orginal one in the car is cracking and peeling in front of the passenger area. I would also replace or refurbish the headliner as it is original and had that old dingyness to it, but it is not cracked or ripped in the least. The interior is still new as far as the carpets and such go. Door panels are original. Very minimal rust. There area few bubbles on the rockers, but that is above par from most cars i have seen. The paint is very nice with exception to one little scratch on a rear quarter panel and a small ding on the left front fender. Both of these where there when i purchased the car. Other than that this car is one of the nicest i have seen for sale in the 12 years i was looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts