Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, made some beer money and some real folding money today.

I scrapped rusted 164 gas tank and 3 stripped down 164 doors today for 160 pounds @ $0.03 for steel so got $4.80 enough for a six pack and some chips.

Now, I also scrapped a stripped GTV6 block, one GTV6 head and set of Milano heads. They weighed almost the same 158lbs @ $.55 so got 86.90.

Have to thin my load of stuff I will never find a use for as house remodeling project is making rooms completed and the spouse wants furniture and not car parts in every room.

It is hard to move out of a 10x30 storage unit piled 10 foot high into a 2500 square foot house and plan to live in it, too. We are getting there little by little.

Now to take a lot of construction debris to the city dump.

The beat goes on, have a nice day!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Closets full of Alfa parts!

You are too much, Steve. Did you get that pocket door installed in the Master Bath yet? ....and the plumbing?

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are too much, Steve. Did you get that pocket door installed in the Master Bath yet? ....and the plumbing?
Nope, master bath project on hold for funding and ambition since other bath is finished I can only use one at a time anyway so why hurry.

Finally removed 3/4 plywood sheet from fireplace opening and installed a nice pricey antique brass and glass door set up - blew this month's budget on it and a picture window (still on order).

Looking forward to your Alfa 164 visit next week so we can fix AC and drink some vino and BS with tall Alfa tales. Hope to have your Quad wheel back all straightened by them too.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Those Pesky Household Projects.

Our house's AC compressor gave up last Friday. We dropped several thousand on a new gas pack (Goodman GPG1342-909). This seriously cuts into the car budget.

Vendors affected:
IAP
Centerline
DiFatta
Vick

·
Registered
362 Posts
"the spouse wants furniture and not car parts in every room"

?????? Go figure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts