Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see if any of the owners out there have some custom Alfa licence plates?

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kai,

Havent you ever seen racing pictures of GTVs turning so hard into a corner that the inside front tire is in the air? So going thru the turn they are on 3 wheels.

There you go "UP ON 3"

I've been trying to find a pic. I have tons of them in some books I borrowed but cant seem to find one on the web. :mad:

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Hey Kai,
We should park next to each other at the next convention
:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
A passed on story....

Friend spotted one of them new Tunderbirds and the License Plate frame said.

"If this doesn't get me laid..."

and the plate said

"NTHWILL"

·
Registered
484 Posts
My custom plate on my 93 164 L is
2 TZ U. ( To tease you).
I wanted to get
2 TZ BMW, but my wife said not to acknowledge the arrogant bastards!!
I think the plate is great because it also pays hommage to the great Alfa TZ. Last cool plate I saw was on a late 70's Alfetta sedan that was on sale on ebay.
It was BMMRETR (Beemer Eater)

·
Registered
140 Posts
A great image of "up on 3"

Quote from Simon:

"I've been trying to find a pic. I have tons of them in some books I borrowed but cant seem to find one on the web. "

I use this as my wallpaper...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Re: A great image of "up on 3"

djone101 said:
Quote from Simon:

"I've been trying to find a pic. I have tons of them in some books I borrowed but cant seem to find one on the web. "

I use this as my wallpaper...
Thanks Dave. I couldn't locate any of my 3 wheeled pics. The cool thing is that the driver is usually smiling his *** off!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Simon,

Thanks for the reminder. I have been putting
off ordering my personalized plate.

I wanted 1750, but thats taken, anyone on this board? Also 71 1750 is taken, anyone?

I just bought: MY 105

Pretty Cool eh?:D

·
Registered
989 Posts
Forgot that I also looked up 71 GTV, taken.
Where are all you personalized Alfa plate owners?

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not sure about other states but here in California you can order custom plates online. It's actually alot of fun to play with if you go in and make a custom plate but just dont order. Once you have the plate you want take a screen shot. Whala! Good for using up a min of 2hrs of your life.

Check it out
https://vrir.dmv.ca.gov/ipp/PerLicensePlateServlet

Attachments

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey djone101,

Nice 3 wheeling pic!

I was wondering if they let you have custom plates there in the UK? These are the things I think about when I should be working.

Hehehehehehe!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
73 11501

Hey Sniady!

73 11501 is available!

I am thinking about it... hmm...
But don't u have a BLUE plate already? I would like to have a BLUE plate or a BLACK plate instead of a CA WHITE plate. :D

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Yeah I have blue plate's. Kinda matches the car aswell. I think there's people that make fake plate's, so you can use your legit number's and get a fake black or blue plate that look's real. I don't recommend doing this, but I'd do it.;)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I think about personalized plates every time my registration is due. I change my mind when I see the costs.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 133 Posts