Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just recently came across a lighted Alfa Romeo sign in my grandfather's garage. To be honest I had no idea what Alfa Romeo even was until I googled it. I am looking for any information someone can provide me on the sign I found. My grandfather just recently passed away and I never got a chance to get to know him. I am cleaning out his house and garage and feel like with every little treasure and trinket I stumble upon I get to know him more and more. This sign really caught my eye and I would like to know more about it if possible. Where is it fro/? when ? Any information will be greatly appreciated!

It is a center-lit , single sided, acrylic, 33" in diameter sign that you plug in and lights up the Alfa Romeo logo . The sign does work.

Any info helps! Thank you so much! you can reach me via email at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Welcome to AlfaBB, kthouston6!

Yes, pictures would certainly help (see "How to post pictures" in this thread) as age and condition have much to do with desirability and value.

You may want to look at some of the threads about dealer signs (e.g. here and here) but keep in mind some of the posts are fairly old and not all pictures show up anymore.

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
How do I delete a post?
Click the "Edit" button in the post you want to delete and you'll be presented with the option to delete the post completely.

I hope it isn't the first post in this thread you want to delete, as the pictures you added might be quite helpful down the road when somebody else needs to identify what dealer sign they might have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts