Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a few parts for Berlina 2000. Hoping to find in good to excellent condition, with the dash being the exception since it's partially made of unobtanium.

* Dashboard - Would love to find complete unit in good shape, but even one with a few cracks would be a plus over what I have now.

* One dash vent

* Plastic clamshell for steering console

* Toolkit & jack

* One window winder

* Two quarter window winders

* Correct review mirror

Reply or PM responses. Thanks much.

·
Premium Member
21,687 Posts
I probably have the window winder, and I know I have the quarter-vent winders. Which rearview mirror, inside?
I have one half a clamshell piece, will have to see if it's for a Berlina.

Andrew

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Andrew. I need the interior review mirror. And regarding the window winders; my car has them all, but the plastic chrome plating is bubbling and flaking off on a few.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the vagueness. Yes Andrew, just the handles, as shown here: CH021 WINDOW WINDER 1972 TO 1986 - Classic Alfa and also just the winder knob for the vent windows.

I suppose for the price Classic Alfa is charging, I should probably just order theirs since I have to buy some other items from them, as finding those particular parts are the least of my worries. :)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Tool kit, missing spark plug socket but has both screwdrivers and bag is tear free, $200 plus shipping. If the Berlina kit came with pliers I have a nice pair of 105 pliers for $20. LMK if interested.

Chuck
Colorado

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,687 Posts
I have four very good, dare I say excellent, window winders. Vent window winders are tougher, because the chrome doesn't last well on the plastic. But here are the four best I could dig out. Let me know if these are of interest.

Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Andrew. If you're up to messing with it, I would be interested in the best of the bunch window winder. As for the vent winders, mine are in about the same condition, so I think I'll investigate re-chroming the plastic on mine.

Chuck, thanks for responding. Almost had a heart attack. I had no idea the value of these was in that neighborhood. I don't mind spending the bucks for most of the cars needs, but I think I'll pass on these since I'm not planning on entering any concourse events, or reselling the car any time soon and can make do with some aftermarket items that will be hidden away in the spare well anyway. Appreciate the offer though.

Shannon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts