Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is pretty cool!

In October, I entered my car in the EUROfest show at the BMW factory in Spartanburg, SC. Was very pleased to end the day with trophies for Best Alfa Romeo and a Crowd Pleaser award.

Imagine my surprise to open todays mail, and find the new SPORTS & EXOTIC CAR highlights that show, and includes a 1/3 page photo of my car!

That's what I call a good day.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
WOW!!! How cool! Car looks great!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Congrats!! I had my Merak in one, (much smaller picture though) from their Sports & Exotics show in Saratoga, NY a few years ago.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Without Peter Egan I lost my favorite magazine - Road & Track - but a couple of years ago stumbled on Hemmings Sport & Exotic Car - And I absolutely love it. When it arrived last week your car immediately caught my eye. It's beautiful. Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Without Peter Egan I lost my favorite magazine - Road & Track - but a couple of years ago stumbled on Hemmings Sport & Exotic Car - And I absolutely love it. When it arrived last week your car immediately caught my eye. It's beautiful. Congratulations.

I have always been tempted to stop by Pete's house on the off chance I might be able to spend a few minutes in his shop. He is my favorite writer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts