Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget that this Sunday, January 11, is the AROC-CT Second Sunday Brunch at Leo's Restaurant in Southbury. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What time is the breakfast and is it this Sunday, May 17th? Assume we skipped the second Sunday because of Mother's Day. Also does someone have an address for Leo's?
Thanks,
Robert Willis

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A reminder that the June Second Sunday Brunch is this Sunday, June 14.
The time is 10:00 AM, and see previous posts in this thread for directions.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Here's the Rub

This Sunday is the regular breakfast meeting for the club, but the dilemma is that this weekend too is the 24 Hours of Lemons in Stafford. Personally, I plan to attend the race (both days). Who else wants to gather to support the trio of Alfa Milano teams as they vie for the crown? I live in South Windsor and we could meet in Manchester to drive to the track as a group.

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
How about combining several events?

Meet with the Ferrari guys behind Starbucks in Glastonbury at 9 AM, grab some coffee and something to eat, and then head out to the track? Racing doesn't begin until noon on Sunday so there's plenty of time.

The forecast looks good, and we could remind those guys where Enzo got his start:)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sounds quite logical. That is what I will do then. Anyone coming from south/west of Hartford should plan to stop by in Glastonbury before heading to the track. That would give us a caravan possibility. The parking lot behind the Starbucks in Somerset Square, Glastonbury is the place to be if you are going to be at the Lemons race.

Mark

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is a reminder that the AROC-CT Second Sunday Brunch is this Sunday, August 9th, at Leo's Restaurant, located at 7 Poverty Road in Southbury, and we meet at 10:00 AM. Let's try to set a record for the number of Alfas in Leo's parking lot, and I hope to see you there.

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is a reminder that the AROC-CT Second Sunday Brunch is this Sunday, September 13th, at Leo's Restaurant, located at 7 Poverty Road in Southbury, and we meet at 10:00 AM. Let's try to set a record for the number of Alfas in Leo's parking lot, and I hope to see you there.

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is a reminder that the AROC-CT Second Sunday Brunch is this Sunday, January 10th, at Leo's Restaurant, located at 7 Poverty Road in Southbury, and we meet at 10:00 AM. These meetings will also serve as planning meetings for future events.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To cress

cress,

I found you on this site while searching for the Connecticut Alfa Romeo club. I have some questions concerning the Connecticut Alfa Romeo club but the email link at the website does not seem to be working. Could you please contact me at dturney2508 at sbcglobal DOT net.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is a reminder that the AROC-CT Second Sunday Brunch is this Sunday, October 10th, at Leo's Restaurant, located at 7 Poverty Road in Southbury, and we meet at 10:00 AM. I hope to see you there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.