Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I bought this full set of seats from a 1600 stepnose GTV last year. I was going to recover them and use them in my GTAR build but I’ve decided to use GTA replica seats instead. These seats were recovered in what I believe is red vinyl prior to my purchasing them and I don’t believe they’ve been installed since the reupholstering. Asking $1,800 for both the front seats as well as the complete rear seat since that’s what I paid for them. The are located in Monterey, CA and local pick up is encouraged.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello I am very much interested in these seats. Can you please contact me at 626-375-9232 call/text.
Thank you.
Onnig

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumping thread. Seats just became available again.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The seats look in excellent condition.
Unfortunately red was not an original factory vinyl color for the GT Veloce 1600. The GT Veloce 1600 seats did come in red leather as per the Bertone DeLuxe option which had diamond perforation pattern.
The rear seats look like they came out of a Series 2 1750 GTV or a 2L GTV. These rear seats don't fit properly in the GT Sprint, GT Veloce 1600 or 1750 GTV Series 1.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The seats look in excellent condition.
Unfortunately red was not an original factory vinyl color for the GT Veloce 1600. The GT Veloce 1600 seats did come in red leather as per the Bertone DeLuxe option which had diamond perforation pattern.
The rear seats look like they came out of a Series 2 1750 GTV or a 2L GTV. These rear seats don't fit properly in the GT Sprint, GT Veloce 1600 or 1750 GTV Series 1.
The rear seats look identical to the original ones that I pulled out of my stepnose.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The rear seats above are not factory original for a GT Veloce 1600.
As for the rear seats you pulled from your stepnose looking similair to the ones above were most likely not original for a GT Veloce 1600 as well. Possibly not original for 1300 GTJ flat top dash stepnose as well see page 329 of 1300 GTJ Parts Catalogue.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The rear seats above are not factory original for a GT Veloce 1600.
As for the rear seats you pulled from your stepnose looking similair to the ones above were most likely not original for a GT Veloce 1600 as well. Possibly not original for 1300 GTJ flat top dash stepnose as well see page 329 of 1300 GTJ Parts Catalogue.
Thanks. Unfortunately I gave away my old rear seat that I pulled out of my 1300 stepnose junior before I bought this set. I’ll revise my offer: $1,800 for a set of 1600 GTV front seats and I’ll throw in a free rear seat of unknown origin. Let me know if you’re interested!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will these fit a 2000 GTV?
I believe so. The floor pans I pretty much the same. Not sure about the factory mounting holes but I’m sure they could be easily adapted.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available. Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seats have been sold. Thanks for those who reached out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts