Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing deep bucket seats from a 67 giulia sprint gtv into my 65 giulia sprint gt. Lack the proper seat tracks. Not sure if seat tracks from later gt models are the same but suspect they are. Thanks for any help, advice.

Vince

·
Registered
671 Posts
FYI:Series 1 1750 flying-buttress seats share the same tracks. Not that I have any spare though.
Regards,
Vince.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, I have a set and,,,I noticed. Did not want to pirate them for the 67. Others may not as well it seems. Thanks

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Fred. And while you are at it, would you also have one of these. Its from a 101 spider. I have a complete set minus this one piece.

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Sorry do not have that one- here is the early GT tracks I have, you can have everything depicted for $50.00 plus shipping.
6D93F756-65F0-48DD-A6CF-575C25578CFE.jpeg

·
Registered
247 Posts
Fred, I desperately need the single one shown on top in your photo (with broken bracket). If Rosso does not need that one, or I would be glad to purchase the lot of 3 in order to get it. Please PM me to work something out. Thank you.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O K Fred. I'll take them. I think you have my contacts address etc. to calculate shipping but if not I'll P M.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump. still in need of seat tracks for an early GTV. specifically need them for 67 deep bucket seats.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Fred,

The previous set you sent was for a 65 step. I needed them too and they are great, but what I really needed was a set for the deep buckets in a 67 step veloce. I think they are equivalent in the butress seats as well. Is the set you now have appropriate for the deep buckets?

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Later this morning I will take and post some pictures. There were so many styles of tracks and different seats between 64 and 74 in the GTs while I know all the different seats exactly the corresponding tracks not so much. (at least seven different seats?)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes Fred,

Those belong to the earliest giulia sprint gt , in the U S they are 1965s, gray dash, plain jane interior with seats similar to the gta. In 67 the sprint gt becomes a veloce and the seats changed to deep buckets,,the 2nd nicest seats in the gtv series. tracks for the deep buckets in 67 and the buttress seats in 69, again U S, looked like this, at least based on what I have in my stash.

You should put your tracks on Alfabb. I suspect there are some folks out there who would commit near homicide for a shot at them.

Best

Vince

1 - 20 of 26 Posts