Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, does anyone have an idea where i can find a replacement part for side of the passender seat on my RHD Montreal? There must be a cover there.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
There are very few RHD cars around. Maybe Robo330 (Karl) will have a suggestion or information. I honestly am not exactly sure what you are looking for -a chrome cover maybe -perhaps someone with a RHD car in Australia or the UK can reply.

Mark

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
11,973 Posts
These parts are common to most of the 105 Spiders and GTVs. However, there were two versions. The difference is the size of the two securing posts. One has small and large diameter, the other two small diameter. Check what is on your car and then ask each seller for the diameter of the the mounting post.

One version looks like the one that Classic Alfa sells.

IN227 SIDE COVER FOR SEAT ADJUSTERS SPIDER 70-93

The other version looks like the one that Franjo sells.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,
The cover plate is approx. 80mm long and 60mm wide. Attached is a photo of
Seat Hinge Cover Plate.jpg
the passenger seat in my RHD Montreal.

Les

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After checking mine i think i need the ones with the small diameter securing posts. Franco is not answering my emails. Any idea where i can find them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Demstav,
I just looked at my Duetto; three of those plastic covers are missing from the seat hinges and I never knew it. Mine have two small (6 mm) attaching posts. I guess the car runs fine without the covers;-)

Mark

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Demstav,
I just looked at my Duetto; three of those plastic covers are missing from the seat hinges and I never knew it. Mine have two small (6 mm) attaching posts. I guess the car runs fine without the covers;-)

Mark
Johni6020 has a couple left i guess cause i bough 2 of the 4 he had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts