Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I also believe that the metal loop attached at the sill is incorrect. Not the mounting. But the belt should go through the loop from the bottom through to the top. It seems reversed in the picture - goes from the top. In the way you have it, the belt can be stuck behind the seat. You should be able to grab the belt on the side of the seat as you sit. Perhaps it needs to be rotated, for the passenger side? Having it correct, should assist in pulling the belt across your lap.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here is mine on a US 77 Spider lap belt w/ retractor. Not sure if it's correct since I recently bought the car and this is how it came. They seem to work fine installed like this, although I will replace them because of age and sun damage.
20200308_131813.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,506 Posts
Here is mine on a US 77 Spider lap belt w/ retractor. Not sure if it's correct since I recently bought the car and this is how it came. They seem to work fine installed like this, although I will replace them because of age and sun damage.
They are correct.

There are several places on the web that replace the belt and clean and service the retractor.

Heres one.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts