Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just failed inspection today because my corner triangular lens fell out. I really need only the lens, but will buy the whole assembly if you have an extra.

Also, thank you for all the knowledge on the board. I'm a lurker, but benefit greatly from the threads. Not many Milanos in the Texas panhandle, so it's often hard to locate parts.

Also, if anyone knows a mechanic in the general region that they trust with a Milano, I'd be grateful to have their information.

Thank you,

Mike

·
Premium Member
15,886 Posts
For parts, search the BB "want to sell" ads, Alfa Parts Exchange (APE), and also eBay, etc. Sometimes they show up there. I see a rhs orange front corner light right now for ~$30 on eBay, if that's the one you mean. You probably have white ones, right? Maybe he can get a matching lhs one.

There is a list of recommended Alfa mechanics at the beginning of the BB:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z8BjCng9yFdA.kofoRPs1A0jQ&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=42.55308,-102.128906&s

There might be someone somewhere in your area. In the mean time, you might try to get a copy of the workshop manual. Do a Google search to see what is available. Might be a free download around, or a hard copy or cd for sale.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I can probably hook you up. I'll be in TX in a couple of weeks but we won't make the panhandle. What trim level is your Milano (Silver, Gold, Platinum, Verde)? And you are talking the front lens, correct?

Yeah TX will fail you for a small crack in any lens. Can be a real pain. Probably not as bad as other places, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts