Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Searching for good story on "barn find" 2600SZ

971 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bob_fromLA 
#1 ·
For the website CarBuildIndex I am writing an article on 2600SZ cars but need to hear about an actual car, with you sending serial number, that was bought for a song maybe after being stored for many years.

Decades ago, when I pulled in to park at the Monterey Historic one was offered to me for $12,000 but I don't think the owner will remember me. The story you send can be anytime from present back 20 years or so.

If any 2600S ones want to read my rough draft and correct any misimpressions, send your email. thanks

#2 ·
Al Cortez (sp?) in So. California had one of the 2600SZs. After a long restoration, it was a pretty good looking car. I've lost track of him over the years. I also spotted one a couple of years ago at the France & Italy car show in the San Fernando Valley, but I do not know who owned it. Therefore, some are around and you might check with the So Cal Alfa Romeo Club (AROSC).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.