Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried putting a heading in the search community banner and there doesn't seem a way to go from there. Once you type in your search , there is no way to initiate the search Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Rick
PS I am looking for Richard from Pro source glass, I heard that Pro source has shut down but Richard is still supplying glass Anybody know about this?

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Rick,
I'm still trying to figure out the new site myself but I have the best luck selecting the three vertical dots to the right of my account icon and then selecting Advanced Search from the pull-down menu.

I heard the same thing you did about Richard and Pro Source. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
PS I am looking for Richard from Pro source glass, I heard that Pro source has shut down but Richard is still supplying glass Anybody know about this?
Rick, heres the conversation I had with Richard about 3 months ago. Maybe it will help.

Hi Richard,

I'm looking to buy a Giulia Super and Duetto windshield.

Do you have any in stock and if so what brand are they.

I saw your post for the OEM brand for the Super. Would you happen to have an OEM for the Duetto.

Also I have a NOS windshield for the Duetto from Alfa. But it has started separating at the corners. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks Jim
Jim:
I know this old but just in case you put it off try Pilkington Classics in Ohio. They probably are not Chinese made by Pilkington which is considered part of the OEM Group. Tel No 800-848-1351 Talk to Randy. You can let him kno0w I refferred you, he will appreciate that.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the info. Are you still working for Mygrant glass?

Thanks Jim
I am not part of Mygrant Glass. They are the largest company selling auto glass. If they ever get their act together they would be the best in classic car glass market. I am only in the industry while I clear off some inventory. I would like to do some quantity deals.

Richard Tankel
ProSource Glass International
Tel:877-345-2800 US & Canada
978-975-5400
email:[email protected]

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Rick, heres the conversation I had with Richard about 3 months ago. Maybe it will help.

I am not part of Mygrant Glass. They are the largest company selling auto glass. If they ever get their act together they would be the best in classic car glass market. I am only in the industry while I clear off some inventory. I would like to do some quantity deals.

Richard Tankel
ProSource Glass International
Tel:877-345-2800 US & Canada
978-975-5400
email:[email protected]
Well this explains why I did not get a reply to my October 9, 2019 message requesting an update on my attempt to order a Duetto windshield on 7/22/2019 via email. Richard responded 7/23/2019 via email that he would include my windshield in an order he was going to place with suppliers in Europe in the fall. He never did ask for and I did not provide a deposit, which looking back seems odd. In crafting this message I just now realized that when Richard responded on 7/23/2019 he copied Christian Persson at [email protected]. I guess I will reach out to Christian and see if he can help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts