Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from SNO headquarters in frosty southern Washington. When you have a moment, I hope you'll check out the all-new Scuderia Non Originale website. There are a lot of new photos of Italian sports machines, some fun stories about the cars we all love (Thanks, Gordon Raymond for the Ferrari 500 TRC photo and text!), and more. I've also got new information from Simon Taylor about his HWM Stovebolt (Yes, it has an Alfa connection, sort of). This photo was taken by Simon in Scotland, as he drove a nearly 900-mile round trip from London and back, to compete in a hill climb. That sort of thing makes him a gearhead of the first order, and my personal hero! The Scuderia pages are at: Scuderia Non Originale (SNO) | The Williams Family ... Now and Then . If you click on the video category you'll find one of Simon doing a hill climb and a MUCH larger version of this photo, one that reveals the wonderful details of his historic race car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SNO members, did you receive an email announcing our new Scuderia web pages? If not, will you please PM me with your latest email address or write directly to sno at gwandrw dot com. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of email bounced back to me when I wrote announcing the SNO website update. SNO members can now go the the site and give me your updated email address or post a comment.

·
Super Moderator
11,561 Posts
I found it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts