Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone let me know what attaches under the outside trunk lid (on the body)? I see two holes that would seem to indicate something should attach, unless they are drainage holes? I've highlighted the approximate location of the right side in red:

[/URL]

Next, I presumed a 2000 emblem would fit into the three holes on the right side rear of the car, so I ponied up about $70 (included shipping from Germany) for a NOS 2000 emblem, but the attachment pins do not align with the three holes. Mine is a 73 Berlina. Does the 2000 emblem go there or some other emblem?

[/URL]

Apologies for the newb questions; I'm currently still just an alfa owner, and not yet an alfisti. Working on it though. :whistling:

·
Premium Member
21,672 Posts
On the lip under the trunk lid, there are two L-shaped rubber goodies (with "pin" that goes in the hole) that act as trunk lid stops when you close it. I don't think common to any other Alfa. If you can't find any around I'll see, I might have one or two.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Iniezione Goes there! I put both Badges on the back of my 82 Spider 2000 INIEZIONE above the drivers rear tail light

·
Registered
373 Posts
Did you find the L shaped rubber pieces, if so, where?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts