Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of taking apart a 1988 Verde with 82K on the odo. The engine is already spoken for but the seats and transaxle are still available although the condition of the trans is unknown as the car has not been driven since it's purchase. Everything else is available. PM me with your offers on available parts. Time is of importance because I will be taking what's left to the junk yard next Monday the 8th. Howard.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don, the red reflector is still available. No pictures of the Recaros. The fronts have the usual tears in the side and thigh bolsters. The rear has the usual sun rot on top and discoloration on the lower. I am located in Miami. Thanks, Howard.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Does it have a good rear bumper cover mount behind the passanger rear wheel?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Howard: How about a left rear brake caliper. Available?

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a 1987 base model car with a lot of the parts requested here still available. Car is in Monrovia (Los Angeles).
Gary

·
Premium Member
13,454 Posts
I bought some parts from Howard. He is a great guy to deal with. The parts are good, the price was very reasonable, the packing was outstanding and the shipment was lightning fast.
Ed Prytherch
79 Spider
2 x 88 Verde's

·
Registered
736 Posts
Howard, I don't need the passenger door panel. A buddy of mine in Reno, for some reason had one in great shape. He doesn't even own a Verde. Thanks anyway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts