Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if someone could scan the spine of the dustcover for a 1965 edition of Fusi's Alfa Romeo Tutte Le Vetture Dal 1910

I have a perfect copy minus the dust jacket and would like to wrap it in something. And for all you copyright nazis out there I will put 'facsimile' or 'copy' on it somewhere!:p

you can email it to me at aussie105 at gmail dot com

·
Registered
816 Posts
Early Fusi Scan

Hi
We probably have a copy of this book, but the dust jacket is probably not perfect. I'll see if it will scan or photograph at all well. You might have to PhotoShop it to fix any damage. Tell the copyright nazis to take a flying leap. We are supposed to be a friendly group of enthusiats with a common aim. I'm assuming that you're not going to mass produce Fusi dust jackets and make so much money that you can retire to Tahiti. Actually, if that's you plan, cut me in for 20%!!!
Now, for anyone lacking a sense of humor, this last bit is a JOKE!!!!!
KG

·
Registered
26 Posts
Copyright nazis with no sense of humor are far too busy checking anybody on this planet and have no time for reading this... :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Derek, I just send you one by email, but it's from the 78 print. My original first print is in my moving boxes. I hope this one will help a little.

All the best
Rob

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
much appreciated Rob:)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sorry Derek, it didn't work out to make a better copy than the one I send you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts