Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car has been on my radar but after seeing it in person, and in white, it moved up a couple notches. I can't wait until these things hit the showrooms here in San Diego. Sorry for the quality of pics but we were going 75mph on i5.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cool pics!

That must have been a long dive for them coming from MI and all.
They've been doing the grand circuit of the USA (and one stop in Canada so far). These few press cars will have more miles on them than most privately owned 4C's will ever get (if you don't count the boat-ride over here! LOL)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pix - even if you had to risk your life to get them!
Sweet!
My friend took all the shots while I drove like a stalker :)

Here is a vid I found on you tube of this same car. Looks like it was one of the cars they used for the upcoming episode (Sunday) of Jay Leno's Garage. I'm looking forward to that!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Just don't care for the color but of so cool to see one on the road.

·
Premium Member
15,849 Posts
"Don't much like I 5 though"

Agreed. Too much slow or stop and go traffic in the cities, esp Seattle and Portland, the speed limit in Oregon is stupid slow (I know, it's Oregon, what do you want?), and too many cops on the road, esp in wide open northern Cal, where you would think you could open the Alfa up like Montana on fun roadways. People do speed a lot south of the Bay Area toward LA, it being a long boring highway, yawn, for an Alfa.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Alice, come to Cars and Coffee in Irvine tomorrow and you will see the first 4C sold in San Diego County. We will be there around 6:30AM.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts