Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are holding a “Cars & Coffee” meet each weekend in downtown Rancho Santa Fe in Northern San Diego. So, bring your Alfas for a gorgeous location and really great people. We meet each Saturday from 9 to 11 AM at the corner of Avenida De Acacias & Paseo Delicias between Union Bank and The Rancho Santa Fe Inn. Doughnuts from VG’s Doughnuts in Cardiff will be provided. There are a number of stores & restaurants to check out in addition to some really great cars. Come out and join us! For more information contact Chris at [email protected]. We also include all makes of motorcycles! This event is not limited to specific makes, models or years! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi Chris,

Good to hear! Waiting on a new gear-reduction starter for my car, but then I'll bring it on over.

·
Registered
804 Posts
When will this event start or has it started already? I'll be there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lance, we have been doing it for about 6 months now and have been getting a very nice response. Last week we had the new Mercedes gull-wing show up for about 15 minutes! You never know who or what will show up from week to week. It's rally great, no BS, no attitude or politics just really nice people spending time with their cars. Look forward to seeing you this weekend. Chris

·
Registered
804 Posts
Sounds great, I have gone several times to the Irvine C&C.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Dealdone,
How many cars are you getting on average? Nice to have something like this here, Irvine is a haul to get there by 7:00.:eek:

Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is the idea, trust me its tough enough to get up and going by 9 on the weekends! We can have as few as 3 or as many as 15. We have room for upwards of 100 before things get a bit tight. It's a really nice place hope you can make it out. Chris

·
Registered
804 Posts
First Visit

Probably because it's the holiday weekend and people are out, but it was a light turnout at the Cars and Coffee Rancho Santa Fe. Attendees were mostly American iron, but there were some customized Land Rovers and Italians represented by Alfasax's hybrid spider, my GTV6, a couple of Ferraris and a very well sorted Pantera. It was a beautiful day for a drive and to spend a little time in the village with some great car guys. Alfasax's 5.0 Spider drew quite a crowd.

Thanks to Chris for letting us know. I'll be back again, to see what else shows up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts