Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks
Looking for a pan for my GTV, I came across this 1975 Berlina in a junkyard Carson City, NV. I'm not going to take its oil pan after all but I thought maybe some of you could benefit. Theres a guy named Scott active on row52 with good reviews who said he'd be able to pull parts off it this weekend if there's anything you want. (But I have no stake in him or row52 personally) I just hate to see an old alfa go into the crusher:

1975 Alfa Romeo Berlina at PICK-n-PULL Carson City AR116330003248 | ROW52

·
Push hard and live
9,613 Posts
Is this a Berlina or an Alfetta sedan? I bought a new 74 Berlina back in 74, and the dealers were already taking deliveries of the new 75 Sport Sedan. I might go out there tomorrow to see what it is.

Based upon the 116 chassis number, I'm guessing it's an Alfetta, and the pan might not be right for you anyway.

·
Push hard and live
9,613 Posts
Based upon my experience, by now a 1974 Berlina would have returned most of its iron atoms to the universe in the form of FeO, and other variants.

·
Push hard and live
9,613 Posts
I stopped by the P-N-P today. The car is an Alfetta Sprint GTV. Hasn't run in a long time. Cam cover missing, but engine there. Interior sun-ruined, etc. I nabbed the Alternator for a project I might do. Looks like a long dead car that finally got drug to the dump, but plenty of mechanical parts still attached.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts