Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw that Classic Alfa has a listing for a radiator sticker. Has anyone ever seen one of these on a radiator? If so, where was it located? Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
1971 Alfa Romeo Spider 1750 Kamm tail
74 Posts
Funny ... I just ordered this Salamini sticker because I thought I remember seeing it on a similar S2, but now I can’t remember where it goes. Can’t seem to find any images on the internet showing the placement either. Hope someone chimes in.

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
13,373 Posts
IPRA was the supplier of radiators for 105/115 cars.

When ordering from most all of the Alfa Romeo parts suppliers you will need to do your homework. They offer a very limited selection of stickers that are only applicable to a few cars.

Early 105 cars had a sticker placed on the radiator with a warning. Starting in 1967, the 1750 got a radiator cap sticker. The 2l cars also got a radiator cap sticker. The Juniors all got a yellow/black sticker on the radiator but it was slightly different from the early 105.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are correct. My 66 Duetto has a stamped in IPRA logo on the top tank of the radiator. The sticker must be for an earlier car. It looks good on the tool box door.
Tony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts