Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a conversion from SPICA to microsquirt EFI set up and am in need of some fuel injectors that are compatible with my ECU. Seems like the S3 injectors will not work. Please PM me if you have a set that are in decent condition and with a price that you'd be willing to let them go for. Buying brand new ones are a bit on the pricier side and unfortunately I am not made of money.

Thanks!
Daniel

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a conversion from SPICA to microsquirt EFI set up and am in need of some fuel injectors that are compatible with my ECU. Seems like the S3 injectors will not work. Please PM me if you have a set that are in decent condition and with a price that you'd be willing to let them go for. Buying brand new ones are a bit on the pricier side and unfortunately I am not made of money.

Thanks!
Daniel
Hi
I have three injectors off a 1993 spider veloce ,
25 each ,plus shipping
If your interested I can send you a picture still on the injection rail,
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike,

I noticed those are originally for the BMW's, would those fit the OEM manifold of the S3 Spider or would I need to do some modifications? I tried to look up the 0-280-158-164 injectors you linked and it doesn't seem to have the same dimensions as the 0-280-150-764 that the OEM S4 Spiders have.
@115spiderweb,
I'll probably be sending you a note soon.

Thanks for the tips guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts