Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale body panels/sheetmetal from a low mileage 1991 S4 spider. The car was hit in the right front so front fenders and hood are banged up. I have front and rear bumpers, doors, front cowl, cross members, pillars, rockers, rear quarters, trunk lid, spare tire well, etc. Let me know if you need anything before I scrap out the remainder of the body. I can take pictures of any sections you need. email me at [email protected]h interest.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Mike, there are fasteners that hold the rear bumpers flush against the car. I'm missing those on the psgr/drivers side edges. Probably lost during my repaint.
Mechanic pointed it out last time he had car on lift. I can't recall exactly what it looked like- I think 2 pcs are held together by some kind of bolt and I'm missing whatever functions as the bolt. If this makes any sense to you, and you have the parts to sell please let me know. If not, I'll take pics next week during next oil change.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are two retaining clips for the rear bumpers on the side of the quarter panels. One is the rubber piece that

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are two retaining pieces for the rear bumpers on the side of the quarter panels. One is the rubber piece that Bob H shows above. These go underneath and are typically dry rotted on older cars...I do not have those. There is also a black plastic piece and a special bolt that is up on the qquarter panel where the bumper wraps around the side of the car. I should have those....which are you looking for?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi Mike- the special bolt where it wraps around sounds like what I need. It is not what is in Bob's picture.
I'll take a look to make sure since its been a while since it was pointed out to me. Will advise as soon as I can get a good look. Thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
442 Posts
http://eper.fiatforum.com/eper/

Obviously I don't know how to attach links, but this should get you pointed in the right direction. If you get there goto P6 165 spider europa fl90 (1991-1993). The picture won't be of an s4 but the parts are the right numbers. The rubber pieces you want are 'support 60519479'. If someone can help out and properly attach the link it will save many people lots of time looking up parts. Take the part # and goto DiFattas' site and look up the part # to see if they possibly have it in stock and the price. good luck, Bob PM me if you aren't sucessful

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Car is long gone. BUT, I do still have the trunk lid....all other sheetmetal is gone. Email me at [email protected] and I can send you some pictures. Part is in CT for shipping calculations.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts