Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my trusted mechanic...actually the recently retired owner of the shop where I've had all my Italian car work done for the past 9 years.

He has a client/friend who is looking to sell her '91 Spider soon, and he tapped me for advice on the Alfa market (his specialties are Ferrari and Rolls-Royce.)

I told him this site is the way to go, and I'd help spread the word.

Expecting photos and details from him in the near future. As he described it, it sounds like it was driven somewhat infrequently but was kept well-maintained.

Figured this bunch of friendly people would be the best place to go first, before the more typical routes of eBay, etc.

I'll let everyone know more as I know more. No financial interest on my part, just like connecting enthusiasts with interesting rides.

Good "Car-ma", so to speak...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got some photos and a message. This fits what he described as an S4 needing cosmetics. Apparently she'd have the mechanicals sorted every couple years, drive for a bit, and repeat that cycle.

The message I received:

"Hello Jeff, Here are the pictures of Emilie's Alfa . She is open to offers, and doesn't know what to ask. I do know that having it go to a good home is important to her. Peace, Jarod"

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts